Join the CMLS
The Council of Multiple Listing Services (CMLS) was formed in 1957, as the Northwest Council of MLS. The three founding members of Northwest Council recognized the need to share ideas, service models and management concepts.
CMLS is an inclusive organization that brings together an elite network of MLS Professionals, Business Partners and access to a vast base of MLS industry knowledge.
A few things to note:
- The new Associate Membership allows additional paid staff to receive all of the benefits of the Primary Contact.
- In addition to our Regular Business Partners option we are offering Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze packages with built in conference sponsorships and some amazing extras.
- We introduce the Limited Membership option for MLS organizations at a reduced rate.
We are planning a very busy year in 2013, filled with both new and continued initiatives in order to move CMLS forward. Some of our plans are to:
- Roll out the CMLX Certification Program
- Introduce the SourceMLS initiative
- Kick off networking and information sharing though Section Councils for staff specialists
- Continue to add resources to the newly-redesigned website to make it an information-rich source for members
- Plan plentiful educational and networking opportunities at the 2013 Annual Conference in Boise, Oct. 2-4
Commit to CMLS and be part of the premier forum and resource for Multiple Listing Service associations.
All applicants should read and agree to the statements below before beginning the dues form:
1. I agree to adhere to CMLS’s present and future Bylaws, including payment of dues and other charges in accordance with these Bylaws.
2. I agree to promote the exchange of ideas, association procedures and programs which lead to the continuous progress and success of CMLS, its Members and ultimately their customers and the buying and selling public.
3. I agree to strive for such favorable publicity and prestige as may bring recognition and credit to CMLS and its Members.
4. I acknowledge receipt of a copy of the current CMLS Bylaws via the CMLS Web site located at www.councilofmls.com.
5. CMLS Membership runs on a calendar year (January 1 – December 31) and is not pro-rated.
6. Enclosed is payment for annual dues per the Membership Form/ Application. Please send payment to: CMLS, 2501 Aerial Center Parkway Suite 103, Morrisville, NC 27560 or fax to 919.459.2075.
If you have questions call 919.459.2070.
NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME, THE ONLINE FORM IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE USE THE LINKS ABOVE.